Quality Use of Medicine Services
Quality Use of Medicine (QUM) activity services provided by PRN Consulting are targeted but flexible, allowing for various medicine issues to be addressed.
- Education and Training,
- Clinical governance and
- Resident-focused activities.
PRN Consulting follows a multifaceted strategy, involving a range of activities, that is necessary for any QUM endeavour. For quality outcomes, the following services are provided
- Policy development and implementation
- Facilitation and coordination of QUM initiatives
- Provision of objective information and assurance of ethical promotion of medicines
- Education and training
- Provision of services and appropriate interventions
- Strategic research, evaluation, and routine data collection
Professional collaboration and communication are at the forefront of PRN Consulting’s service delivery.
Education is provided in various formats including face-to-face and online e-learning opportunities.
Medication update seminars are also provided, as needed.